Saturday, November 1, 2008

What I did on my 'Summer Vacation'

Here is a whirlwind photo tour of some of the places I've been since late spring. Didn't have my camera along for every spot but here's a few highlights:

Early June - My son Calvin graduated from Centennial H.S.

Mid June - Birding 'up North' in Minnesota - Aitkin County

July - Pickerel Lake in St. Paul, MN - playing with my camera


August - Western MN & Eastern South Dakota - birding

August - Southern MN - birding

about to board the LL Smith research vessel for a tour of Duluth Harbor
The Duluth skyline is defined by the Lift-bridge
Wisconsin Point Light HouseSturgeon lake - lodging for grouse hunting trip in Itasca County

September - Up North Hunting & Duluth Harbor Birding

Sunrise on Lemon Bay - Englewood, Florida
A stately Live Oak with 'spanish moss in South Central FloridaTypical Florida Pine Flatwoods

Florida scrub country looks so different than Minnesota!

October - Southern Florida visiting Mom & Dad

No comments: